eobdtool

eobdtool
HOT

2015年7月29日星期三

Review Original Super MB Star C3 V2015.09 Diagnosis

I got super mb star c3 on Feb. 2015 for my Mercedes CLS 218. So far, it works well.

Why i picked super mb star c3?
1. Original. This super mb star c3's HDD is original.
2. Update online. This original super mb star c3 can be updated on the official website: www.supermbstar.com.
3. Super mb star c3 can diagnose for my CLS 218.

Purchase & package
€569.00 I paid with 5-day delivery. But it is a pity that the seller dropped the price (€550.00) when I wanted to make some comments for them.
All the items were packed well and nothing was damaged or with scratches.





Diagnostic function: (all I care about)
EIS EZS, ABR erase VIN, ABR VIN manual editing, ABR Eeprom memory, OFFLINE Programming, Air Conditioning, etc. These functions are what i am sure on my mercedes. And my friend has borrowed this diagnostic tool for his E207 to do IC belt warning, IC reverse gear warning, IC special settings, IC search mode unlock and SRS deactivate, CDI2 EGR adjustment, CDI4 EGR adjustment.
These are some of functions listed on the eobdtool web page, and super c3 really did well with my friend's E207 and my CLS 218. And recently, I am going to diagnose with my wife's 600 for it seems to something wrong with its SRS. I will try to do SRS System info, SRS training.
And there are some other functions on the web page I have no choice to make sure, but it will be good I think.


These are original super mb star c3 diagnostic tool I asked a professional technician to disassemble for me. He said I met an honest Chinese seller for it really was original, and the pcb board is really of high quality.

Pleased with this purchase. This diagnosis super mb star c3 is worth every penny.

This is from obd tool website technical support: 

没有评论:

发表评论