eobdtool

eobdtool
HOT

2015年8月3日星期一

Mercedes Diagnosis MB SD C4 and Dell D630 (Anniversary Sales)

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!!I just got one Star diagnostic tool from www.eobdtool.co.uk, where, you know, has an anniversary sales. The link for all things in anniversary promotion: http://www.eobdtool.co.uk/. Hope it helps you. Post here just want to sharing some of my purchase experience--- MB SD C4 together with Dell D630.

I purchased the bundle mb sd c4 with Dell D630 for my Mercedes C204 (year:2011), suggestion by the post https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vehicles-diagnostic-tool/122966514705612.




































Yes!! As the post says, I got this mb sd c4 mercedes diagnosis bundle from www.eobdtool.co.uk with 5-day delivery and was packed well.


I have to say, this star diagnosis kit is really plug-and-play, very convenient!! As the post says, the technicians helped install the software XENTRY on Dell D630 before delivery, and I used it directly the moment I got it! You know, I am a lazy guy :D This plug-and-play kind of things are very suitable for me!

And I must mention that this bundle for my C204 is worth every penny.
This mb sd c4 with wifi supports wifi diagnosis; you can do online or offline programming.
The most important is that this mb sd c4 has a powerful function like reading out & erasing trouble codes, coding and programming for Mercedes Benz in all kinds of fault detection. This time I mainly used it for coding a SAM, checking to see what modules/computers might be malfunctioning, as well as checking the airmatic error. Of course, this mecedes diagnosis sd c4 has successfully helped me to do it, or I would not write this review :D

PS. It is a good time to have a Mercedes multiplexer SD C4 (6% off, more cheaper than buy the kit) if you have already has a Dell D630 with XP system.

 oh, forgot to say, it is said that a newer star diagnosis with D-LINK WIFI card has come out in the market; maybe you can have a try.


This is from obd tool website technical support: 

没有评论:

发表评论