eobdtool

eobdtool
HOT

2016年3月21日星期一

How to use Chinese MB SD C4 WIFI with Dell D630 correctly?

How to use Chinese MB SD C4 WIFI with Dell Laptop D630 correctly? And make it works like charm, there are some important tips the users are supposed to follow, otherwise the error may be followed. Go on reading following parts, I am sure you will find it helpful.

Following parts are collected from MB SD C4 users’ experience, which will guide the first beginners how to use MB SD C4 correctly.
  1. Feedback: MB Star C4 with Laptop via Wifi connectivity
Active:
It is plug and play, I just plug the HDD from seller to my Dell D630 Laptop and all I needed to do was activate WIS/EPC and XENTRY/DAS with "activation keys" by following pdf:
Using External HDD feedback:
I have been playing with xentry for about a year now and had similar problems,
The external HD is slow and you have permanent trouble with the com port setting.
No matter if you use a virtual machine or the direct installed software.
All com ports have to be named Com2 and speed set to 9600 or 115200 in system settings. No matter if the are USB ore not.
I tried the USB converter but the setting changed every time i plugged it in.
Tips:
  • No Copy: I got very frustrated with the Chinese clones an my experience with there support was less pleasant.
Specially the so called "Chinese lock" that prevents you from HD copy's and creating backups.
2) No update: My background is in computer science so I went out and tried to Install the Software from scratch.
After endless hours on the computer and purchase of some Key Generators and CD's, I was able to Install
Xentry / DAS SD Connect / WIS / EPC / PL69 SD Media / Starfinder / Vediamo
and convert it to offline use.
This setup runs way faster, does not try to update or connect to MB server and works so fare on 3 different computer types.
Some unpleasant experience, but finally works great:
In the meantime I upgraded to a C4 same bad experience with the Chinese source first one worked but the display was not functioning.
The second one started smoking when I put the batteries in. Reason was the purely glued battery contacts created a short to the housing. After fixing this issue the C4 works great. I payed $650 for it.
Compare with C3:
SD C4 is faster than the C3 no more com port issues it uses Ethernet or WiFi.

没有评论:

发表评论